PHone and Accessory Mounting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedRAM21

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I just wanted to mention Bulletpoint Accessory Mounting Kits.
I purchased a two phone mounting system, one mounting plate, two Mounting Arms and two AutoClose, and auto-charge systems.

The mounting was in the small area in the center of the dash, screwed to existing holes and is solid.
The Arms attached easily and the phone mounts I ordered with the system mounted easily.

PROS: This system is a good mounting system, high quality, good solid mount.

CONS: The Phone Mounts with the auto-closure, and magnetic charging, didn't work as well as I wanted so I tried to return the items. The Phone Holders wouldn't stay closed, they charged but the problem is I use Apple Carplay, you need a USB Connector for Carplay. So, I couldn't use the charging system and in turn I couldn't use the functions of the auto close/open, these Mounts didn't make any sense to me.
Bulletpoint's Customer Service was great, got the whole thing straightened out and I have what I consider one of the best Phone/Accessories Mounting System for the RAM. Also one of the best Customer Service System on the Web.

Bulletpoint considers "Quality" and "Customer Satisfaction" as their number goals.

OP
OP
RedRAM21

RedRAM21

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I will try and post a picture or two of the Phone Mount:

Attachments

• IMG-3494.jpg
    IMG-3494.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-3495.jpg
    IMG-3495.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-3496.jpg
    IMG-3496.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-3497.jpg
    IMG-3497.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 16

Bill A

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check Proclipusa.com. They have some very clean vehicle mounts and device holders that leave no trace when they are removed.

OP
OP
RedRAM21

RedRAM21

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The Bulletpoint Unit doesn't leave any marks either; it bolts to existing screw holes.
I think Bulletpoint took their time to develop a good sturdy system.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
The Bulletpoint Unit doesn't leave any marks either; it bolts to existing screw holes.
I think Bulletpoint took their time to develop a good sturdy system.
I agree, Is the best mounting system of all that I tried. Here's a pic of mine, very similar to yours but I used iottie 10w wireless charging phone mounts.
BullertPoint Dual Mount-1.jpg

Roper46

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 CTD
Since we are posting pics of our BulletPoint set up, this is mine for towing. On the left is my monitor for the back up camera. In the center is my Garmin RV 785 gps. Then on the right is my TireMinder TPMS. When I am not towing I only have the gps up there.
20230521_114930.jpg20230521_114753.jpg

OP
OP
RedRAM21

RedRAM21

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You guys systems look great.
I got two phone mounts because the Wife wanted one..., Happy Wife !

Also, I tried the motorized/charging Phone Mounts but two of them didn't work. They both release the phone just going over a dirt bumpy road. Bulletpoint was great with their Customer Service (CS), more than satisfied with the results from CS for me asking for a return.

I'm waiting to order two of the one inch drop connectors. My Phone is a little higher than the last truck, but might just have to get used to it !

Decent product, decent price, they honor Active and Veteran Military, and a great CS., not much more is needed !

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I definitely like my bulletpoint mount. I have the dual in my truck but just have the standard phone clamp from bulletpoint. My wife loves using the second phone clamp on the passenger side which. It works great for my iPhone 13 in an otter box case. I love it for gps or when I have my phone setup to monitor my truck temps when off-roading. I want to try their mag mount for the iPhone but I worry that the magnet isn’t strong enough for off-roading.

Fediej

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
+1 for Bulletpoint in the Ram. Wish they made one for my car.

Attachments

• 20220416_104656.jpg
    20220416_104656.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 6