Pretty awesome video if you're into detailing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm a complete detail nerd, so I watch a ton of stuff online. Before choosing to buy Adam's Polishes I was close to buying Ammo NYC products due to Larry Kosilla's videos. The thing that pushed me into Adam's was AMMO NYC cost $125 for 4 products. I'm actually close to pulling the trigger and trying them out just once to see if there is a dramatic difference. Anyways...Larry's videos are always SUPER informative, overly so. Instead of him just showing his products he talks about the science of stuff and also technics for how to do things.

Enough rambling...sorry...back to the purpose of the thread. Today I watched the video I'm posting and it's awesome! While it is about detailing...it's about working on the plane Freedom One. The plane carried the hostages back from Iran and tons of other historical stuff. It's a super cool video to watch and the transformation is insane. If you're not a detail nerd...might not be your cup of tea, but it's still cool.

https://youtu.be/cOrskBTuNLA

OP
OP
RAMblin1217

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very cool. Thanks for sharing bud

No problem, 90% of his videos are super cool to watch. I like that he does different stuff like showing how to dyno a car or even stuff about vinyl wraps. Some of the ones where he works on million dollar or hundreds of thousands of dollar cars are crazy too...I learned a lot from some of those even though my paint doesn't need that kind of care.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love Larry's video and I wish I could support him by using his products. But like you said, they are very pricey. I have a friend that uses them, and pretty sure he's purchased every Ammo product a few times over. But he's never been one that's had to worry about a monthly income. His cars look great, as they should with as much free time as he has. But I hear great things. But I have one I like for now. I might give Adams a try in the future. But I like my Chemical Guys.

OP
OP
RAMblin1217

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love Larry's video and I wish I could support him by using his products. But like you said, they are very pricey. I have a friend that uses them, and pretty sure he's purchased every Ammo product a few times over. But he's never been one that's had to worry about a monthly income. His cars look great, as they should with as much free time as he has. But I hear great things. But I have one I like for now. I might give Adams a try in the future. But I like my Chemical Guys.

If you buy one Adam's product only, I suggest the Super VRT...great stuff to use on window rubber, bed rails, mirrors and tires. I'm fortunately not worried about income right now...but that's partially due to not overspending on stuff, which is why it's hard for me to pull the trigger on Ammo stuff. I also would prefer to go to 4-5 concerts than buy 4 bottles of product haha. I listened to a few of Larry's podcast yesterday and they were kinda interesting if you haven't heard them already. I probably will buy some of his stuff once I start driving my Dad's '65 Ford Galaxie convertible in a few months though.