My Detailing Go To's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry for the delay on getting this out to everyone. Being in the detailing world you want to deliver the best always. Attached are the things that I use. They are cost effective and deliver every time. So lets start!

Soaps, Engine Degreasing, and Iron removal:

Obviously if you have been following my posts of Undrdog there soap is one of my favorites its PH balanced. Coated or not its amazing stuff. Next up is Carpro Reset and Shine Supply Shift. Both very similar PH balanced and great for the money. Typically this is what you use on a Ceramic Coated vehicle, but it works for non coated as well. Next up on the end Koch Chemie GSF. It also is PH balanced and I use this on my truck as it is Ceramic coated with their C0.02. Not pictured but another great soap is Carpro Iron X Pink Soap. Great for breaking down tree sap. Just don't use it if you have a coating on your vehicle. Now for Degreasing a engine. I use American Detailer F bomb. Spray it on let it sit a minute and wash it with any one of the soaps I mentioned. Spray it off and done. For iron removal on your wheels and calipers or the paint, Undrdog Purps is the best for the money. Carpro IronX is great as well, but I don't find it cost effective.

Next up are Quick Detailers After its washed:

Carpro Elixir is an excellent high gloss spray. You can use it on Ceramic coatings or non Ceramic Coatings. Koch Chemie S0.02 Is that I personally use on my truck. I believe it vs Elixir S0.02 gives your coating a richer shine. Last up is Undrdog QD. My wifes Jeep has Undrdog Pro on it. This is what I use on it because its a Teflon based coating and so it takes a different product. Again use it on your non coated vehicle for 6-8 months of beading and shine. Not picture is Shine Supply Clutch! You want a spray sealant on steroids? Clutch. Wash the vehicle park in the garage apply clutch and leave it over night and remove it. It works great for Ceramic coated vehicles and non ceramic coatings. It last 8-12 months.

Interior Cleaners:

Folex yes I am sure you have seen it. It is my go to for stains. Next up is Shine Supply Solution. Very versatile. Carpet cleaning, hard plastics and leather cleaner. Then there is Fabric RX now this is my favorite for after lets say you extracted an interior and waited for it to dry and some stains came back. It will make sure they don't come back lol. I used it on our coach after the dog had an accident and the smell never returned. Then the old faithful. Totally Awesome! I bet you would never think that a as seen on TV product could be in a detailers cabinet. Well think again! It is the most cost effective cleaner out their. Use it on carpets, leather, and hard plastics. Then we go to Carpro Multi X. Its more on the strong side. So definitely do a test spot. Cost effective and a great cleaner. Finally is my favorite for make up and dead skin removal on really dirty cars. Koch Chemie ASC. Not super cost effective, but by far the best for a dirty interior. It wipes out everything and no testing needed.

Interior Dressings and smell good stuff:

First up is a new product Shine Supply Cruise. I love to clean Piano black and the screens of stereos with it. You can also use it on leather and hard plastics for a nice even Mattie finish. Then we have the smell good stuff Koch Chemie FU. Sometimes your car is clean, but it has your smell in it. I know my truck does. I spray the carpets and cloth seats once a month for Downy fresh scent. Next up is Carpro Inside. The smell is amazing Its a Mattie to Semi Shiny dressing. It works great on any faux wood in the vehicle. Next up is Koch Chemie TS. It is the German version of Meguiars M40 IMO. You control the shine by how much you level it with a microfiber towel. I tried it when M40 was on back order and I like it a lot! Next up is Koch Chemie PO. Great leather cleaner and a low shine leather protector. It is what I use on my wifes Jeep. Next up is Shine Supply Leather Conditioner. This one has stood the test of time. Excellent shine and conditioning, but make sure you get it level it can streak. Then their is Sonax another great all in one cleaner and conditioner. It stinks, but if your leather still looks and feels sticky then try it, I have good luck with it. Finally the product that has literally stood the test of time. 1950's technology that still works amazing today! M40. What is not to say. It is what I mainly use. Even coating, and you can use it on most modern faux leather.

Tire and Trim Shine:

My Favorite for tire and black trim is Koch Chemie PSS. No sling drys to the touch and does not attract dirt. This is what I use on our vehicles at home. Next up is the two super cost effective tire dressings. Shine Supply and Carpro Perl are very similar. You control the shine as to how shiny it is. They both won't sling and dry to the touch.

Glass Cleaner:

The lone company I don't care that it isn't cost effective well for a 1-2 car person it is. Its the easiest thing to use and you can see if you miss any of it in the dark. The glass finishes like a mirror. I have never seen anything like it.

Waterless Wash:

For lightly dusty cars and cleaning door jams, Ech02 is by far the most cost effective and best product out there. It leaves a nice shine behind and is excellent for cleaning those dirty door jams.

Finally Panel Prep:

If you are getting ready to apply a coating these are the only two things I use. Wax and grease remover and Carpro Eraser. Both amazing panel prep products!

I hope this helps you out. Any further questions or dilution ratios just ask me!

Attachments

• IMG_3841.JPG
    IMG_3841.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3842.JPG
    IMG_3842.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3843.JPG
    IMG_3843.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3844.JPG
    IMG_3844.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3845.JPG
    IMG_3845.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3846.JPG
    IMG_3846.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3847.JPG
    IMG_3847.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3848.JPG
    IMG_3848.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 23

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
A little funny, folks pay more attention to cleaning their pickups than they do cleaning themselves. I use a mixture of vinegar, alcohol, and a small amount of dish soap (to emulsify). It will clean almost anything just as good as those expensive products. No petroleum products either. But it won't make any money for anyone.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A little funny, folks pay more attention to cleaning their pickups than they do cleaning themselves. I use a mixture of vinegar, alcohol, and a small amount of dish soap (to emulsify). It will clean almost anything just as good as those expensive products. No petroleum products either. But it won't make any money for anyone.
Its your vehicle you use what you prefer. If you are happy with the results, then that is all that matters. I just made this list to help others that prefer to be a little more meticulous with the up keep of their vehicles.

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
I am quite meticulous with the upkeep of my truck. I use different products to do the cleaning. Your products will not get any more dirt off the pickup than mine since Viniger, alcohol, and dawn get all the dirt off. And since that mixture has no petroleum derivatives it is far less likely to damage the paint. I've tried products that let an object slide off the hood of a vehicle, and guess what? So does what I use.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am quite meticulous with the upkeep of my truck. I use different products to do the cleaning. Your products will not get any more dirt off the pickup than mine since Viniger, alcohol, and dawn get all the dirt off. And since that mixture has no petroleum derivatives it is far less likely to damage the paint. I've tried products that let an object slide off the hood of a vehicle, and guess what? So does what I use.
Again as I said before if you are happy with it, then that is all that matters! I am glad you found something that works.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am going to add this in the mix. This stuff is amazing! I will also add Their new Elixir is some bad stuff! To bad its in the testing faze right now.

Attachments

• 7576E19E-BA3C-428D-9A4D-FCA0116F5D6E.jpeg
    7576E19E-BA3C-428D-9A4D-FCA0116F5D6E.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 751EEBE2-10AC-46F5-BBC8-C9F83AA66861_1_201_a.jpeg
    751EEBE2-10AC-46F5-BBC8-C9F83AA66861_1_201_a.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 9

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i'm getting closer to installing a wall mounted hot water pressure washer with a deionizing filter system in my garage.the floor heating tubes are in, the cement gets poured on tuesday and as soon as it's cured the epoxy floor and the trusscore walls.no more dirty vehicles all winter long.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i'm getting closer to installing a wall mounted hot water pressure washer with a deionizing filter system in my garage.the floor heating tubes are in, the cement gets poured on tuesday and as soon as it's cured the epoxy floor and the trusscore walls.no more dirty vehicles all winter long.
Well we obviously need some pics of this badass setup you are building! We have a garage thread here in the lounge I think.

Which pressure washer are you going with? I have wanted one of the Kranzle units ever since I saw it on obsessed garage. One can dream, too many other toys to play with at the moment.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i'm looking at the canpump 5 hp. with either the canpump or the bertolini.i will have to locate the thread with the garages.mine is going to be loaded.it's included in our whole home reno. 4 bays,10x 18 doors,and a workshop area.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is what we had at work.

I need to up my pressure washer. My home set up works good. This is what I have at home. I am slowly building it more into a professional series. Hopefully by next year. I want the new battery powder 15" and 21" Rupes machines when they come out.

Attachments

• B4AA6E54-0640-4B97-A1E9-C51D74C4B36B.jpeg
    B4AA6E54-0640-4B97-A1E9-C51D74C4B36B.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 10
  • F92EFD69-BDF3-49CF-8B30-5F8876258718.jpeg
    F92EFD69-BDF3-49CF-8B30-5F8876258718.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 10
  • AFE786E3-CE2F-475A-AF40-648D0578563D.jpeg
    AFE786E3-CE2F-475A-AF40-648D0578563D.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 2CDBD0B8-C842-49BC-A14F-C8CFCA6732F7.jpeg
    2CDBD0B8-C842-49BC-A14F-C8CFCA6732F7.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 10

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
This is what we had at work.

I need to up my pressure washer. My home set up works good. This is what I have at home. I am slowly building it more into a professional series. Hopefully by next year. I want the new battery powder 15" and 21" Rupes machines when they come out.
i have 1 truck,1 car,6 boats,a travel trailer, 2 riding mowers, an atv and a side by side.i do a crap ton of powerwashes and my 1900 psi electric powerwasher is barely holding it's own.i should have put in a grease pit,lol.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
Need more boats
right? tell the wife that.i'm going to build a gentlemans racer wooden boat very soon.i was the first on my lake to have a deck boat,evryone is running pontoons,now there's 3 deck boats and nobody has a wooden racer(yet),and i put the bug into my kids ears to get a parasailing rig.we already have the super mabel,single tube,wake/ski/knee boards.my cross the street neighbour has my pre t deck hondo with a supercharged hemi so i have space for 1 more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517