Any up to date guide on retro fitting 4th gen head lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman&Robin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
I have been looking around, but all of the guides with pictures are replaced with the "Please update your settings" picture from Photobucket. I cannot see what they are doing, and I would like to see if anyone knows of a guide.

If not, what headlights would everyone recommend? I like the OEM projector style, so something like that.

Thanks!

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have been looking around, but all of the guides with pictures are replaced with the "Please update your settings" picture from Photobucket. I cannot see what they are doing, and I would like to see if anyone knows of a guide.

If not, what headlights would everyone recommend? I like the OEM projector style, so something like that.

Thanks!
I will be posting a How to on opening up, painting, installing diode dynamics switchback led boards, diode dynamics switchback led halos and c bars, klearz.com smoked clear corners and Klearz Smoked DRL Lenses into 13+ oem projectors. You could follow my guide and then the only difference is taking out the screws on the oem projector and mounting the FXR projector.

• 2012 Ram 1500 RCSB Hemi • 22" SRT-10 Wheels Plastidipped Black w/ Bridgestone Tires • Smoked Taillights • Custom Quad Headlights • Opt-7 FluxBeam-X 6000k LED Lows • MicTuning 6000k LED Fogs • K&N 63 Series CAI • Flowmasters Muffler • Line-X Bed • OEM Black Badges All Around • 20% Tint All Around • Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau + plenty more coming soon...