Need advice n getting 7" cluster reprogrammed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STYSMason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I am trying to find someone local in Houston, TX who can correct my odometer so I can do the premium cluster swap. Can any normal mechanic shop do this with a scan tool? What makes this task such a special one?
Thanks!

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am trying to find someone local in Houston, TX who can correct my odometer so I can do the premium cluster swap. Can any normal mechanic shop do this with a scan tool? What makes this task such a special one?
Thanks!
Pretty sure not just any shop has this capability, I'm pretty sure (CuylerTech ) a member here with the Harness Connection (Prefered Vender Here on the Forum ) has the ability to do just this , I've seen him post some premium clusters for sale in the classifieds and offer mileage matching for buyers.

Hope this helps!

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
It is not something just any shop can do, and the prices vary greatly. I had mine done at tvnavtogo in Brooklyn ny for 175.00. This is one of the best prices. If you ship to them they call when they get it to verify mileage and hrs. I parked my truck for 4 days until I got it back. Not sure if Cuyler can actually do them, I do not think he can.

OP
OP
S

STYSMason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I just sent mine off to Dom this morning! my question is though is the milage and hours the only thing tired in the cluster? I mean the tire pressure sensors still work fine and all that the immobilizer for the keys? not of that will be effected by the swap?