What Else is In Your Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jschwanke84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My other vehicle is a 2016 Honda Civic. Absolutely love the styling on the new Civics, average around 35 mpg, and with the turbo model it is just fast enough to have fun with on occasion when in sport mode. Nice car that I will keep for several years most likely.

VicViper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
some rich mofos on here, my G8 that I holden converted lol770ec417a3aa390926c5b79a7aaf84f7.jpga390991595c7d094ed9634af4e8e4cb1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
avantiguy,

Looks like you have three money pits! My wife would kill me.

They came home in bad shape, and are my hobby. A lot of Ebay and craigslist parts, tons of hours in my barn. I don't have $9k in any of them. My wife loves them. Keeps me busy and out of the house. When I sold the last two projects, I gave her 1/2 the profit.

Happy wife, well you know. Keeps me occupied in retirement.

OP
OP
Tray Burge

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
a chevy cruze and grand Cherokee... sigh, you guys made me depressed
Your kidding me, you know how many people would kill for a Grand Cherokee of any year AND a second car, hey never beat yourself up over what somebody else has, you worked hard for those.:)

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Your kidding me, you know how many people would kill for a Grand Cherokee of any year AND a second car, hey never beat yourself up over what somebody else has, you worked hard for those.:)

your absolutely right.. i thank god everyday for all of his blessings.. in fact we are going later today to upgrade my wife to a Dodge Journey.. The cherokee is on its last leg and its not 4x4, so i really do not want to invest.. had it been, i may looked in to restoring her..

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Update

As most have seen on the other thread, 05 Magnum R/T project lol:

IMAG2868_zpspfmmar2q.jpg~original

IMAG2865_zpsobzjnw0y.jpg~original

IMAG2866_zps0mqusabg.jpg~original

IMAG2867_zpstvlwcbpe.jpg~original

So I took 3 weeks off for my PCS and finally had time to devote to investigating the Magnum's maladies. Had two codes for EGR, replaced that and it was better but not great. Still shaky. Ran a compression test, 120psi across the board except #7. Pull the valve covers and find an out of place pushrod. Fix that, check torque, put it back together and fire it up. Smooth like it should be, but discover a coolant leak lol. New Jet 180 goes in, but now the fans won't come on lol. Since it's an 05 it has the same godawful mess of wires on top that the 03-05 Ram hemis came with. That **** is gone, replaced valve covers and coils, just waiting on the pigtail adapters to show up. Once those get here then I can start testing relays. The fans themselves are good, everything comes on when you jump the relays. Once it's running reliably, then I can start doing/digging into the rest of it. Sorry, phone was charging while I was outside in the 90+ heat so no pics of any of this, I'll endeavor to get some later today into tomorrow.

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What used to be in my garage...good times in that car.

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 72

Rupert

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 big horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
latest addition:

1994 EZ GO electric golf cart
36v
Lifted 6"
Huge knobby tires, like 89.5 X 4 or something...haha

Amazingly it goes thru and over just about everything

small trees, bushes etc, so I take it out in the woods and tear it up

I pit my chainsaw, pole saw, hedger clippers etc in the back and make trails, generally kill stuff that I think needs killin and run over.

It comes in very handy for the endless projects I am doing. Saves me so much time.

and it has 4 cup holders!

Its old and beat some, like me.
much cheaper than an ATV and the like. I think it needs music and a cooler built in, but a bucket of ice works for that.

yeee haaa

Captain_X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
2016 Honda CBR600RR and a 2014 Dodge Durango. The Durango is as good as sold though.

ce5827b5ce95b5d79f11eb1dcd1bda80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk