‘15 ram 1500 electrical issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram15002015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Hey all! ‘15 ram 1500 5.7L. Been a pretty good truck besides the exhaust manifold bolts… and this. Last week ran around all day as usual. Last stop truck really worked to get started. I though probably the battery but it got me home. Next morning no start. All lights are on and bright. Doesn’t even try and turn starter. I leave it. Saturday it jumps right away. No dash lights runs and starts no issues. Next day acting like a dead battery but everything looks normal in the lights. Take battery to get tested. Everything looks great (battery is a year and a half old AGM) must be the alternator not charging. Replaced that. Jump it truck fires right up. Took it for a ride. Lights are flickering slightly. I hit the gas to get some speed and gauge cluster lights up cuts off and on gauges are bouncing. I let off it stops. Everything fairly normal if I’m not punching it. Get home won’t start not even cranking. Lights are fine like nothings wrong. Today starts instantly off a jump. At idle guage cluster looks normal. As soon as I accelerate every light and message that is loaded on the dash is chiming and going off. I periodically lose power steering halfway through a turn. Volt meter on the battery is reading 12 with truck off and bouncing between 11-14v while running.