1.5" Zone offered BL complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyenne14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive had the 1.5 zone body lift in the garage for weeks and finally got around to the install. It took about 12 hours broken into two days. Directions sucked but it was not difficult to figure out. Im very happy with the product and how my truck sits now. With my procomp leveling shocks at 3", rear spacer is 1.5" and this additional bl Ive gained slightly over 4" in the front and 3" in the rear.

Next are the 35's!

Attachments

• IMG_0936.JPG
    IMG_0936.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 328

RamRod666

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
still on stock tires or whats the plan there? What can you fit with that lift?

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Looks good man! I'd you want to keep the stocks throw on BORA adaptors to push those wheels out! 35's will look good!

OP
OP
Cheyenne14

Cheyenne14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good man! I'd you want to keep the stocks throw on BORA adaptors to push those wheels out! 35's will look good!

Thank you! Thats actually what I'm thinking. Love stock wheels with 35's. Ive talked to Bora, no doubt I'm sold on their product.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Thank you! Thats actually what I'm thinking. Love stock wheels with 35's. Ive talked to Bora, no doubt I'm sold on their product.
I've got their 1.5" adaptors and it looks sweet! If I could do it over I might go to 1.75" though. Just for a more aggressive look.

4aeb1c1a1013c5249a88c621eaf1c04d.jpg

OP
OP
Cheyenne14

Cheyenne14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got their 1.5" adaptors and it looks sweet! If I could do it over I might go to 1.75" though. Just for a more aggressive look.

4aeb1c1a1013c5249a88c621eaf1c04d.jpg

Your trucks a beast

jasonLmarsh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey did you have trouble lifting the cab? im in the middle of this lift and the cab is not separating from the mounts. i removed the big bolts on one side and loosened the other side as the directions state. But lifting the cab is just lifting the whole truck. the cab is not raising from the mounts as expected. were the directions missing steps? do i have to remove the smaller body mount bolts? I dont remember having this issue with my Rough Country lift, but they had you remove those lower bolts and i recall the lift blocks were shaped differently.

OP
OP
Cheyenne14

Cheyenne14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey did you have trouble lifting the cab? im in the middle of this lift and the cab is not separating from the mounts. i removed the big bolts on one side and loosened the other side as the directions state. But lifting the cab is just lifting the whole truck. the cab is not raising from the mounts as expected. were the directions missing steps? do i have to remove the smaller body mount bolts? I dont remember having this issue with my Rough Country lift, but they had you remove those lower bolts and i recall the lift blocks were shaped differently.

I didn't have any issue lifting the cab, it separated from the frame easily. As I recall there is a body mount at the front of the truck and three under the doors. We loosened one side of the truck and then removed the bolts from the side we were lifting. We did lift it quite a bit, had to use a 4x4 block to get high enough to squeeze in the blocks. Is it possible you didn't lift it enough?

jasonLmarsh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're right, I wasn't going high enough. I saw the whole truck lifting and thought the cab should separate right away. Didn't think about the weight of the cab unloading the suspension first.