13-15 maxtrac 2.5" level**BUYER BEWARE**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chipmaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe u should use Billy Bob's shop. So many have installed Bils successfully in their backyard, and around here, Napa shops aren't any better than Billy Bob himself...

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
he's your typical forum troll....I'm starting to think he doesn't even own a ram, yet a little ***** primus *****

yep f them bils, I'm buying max trac cause it's engineered so much better...fast forward, f max trac! ***** junk, reverse engineered, totally crap...buy a moped and get outta your parents basement

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Hey how's it going? Just got back from a long week at the SEMA show been playing catch up and just saw this post. This is definitely the first time I have ever heard of this issue before with our kit. What type of vibration are you feeling? Are you feeling it in your seat? Steering wheel? Is the whole truck shimmying? The floorboard? Hopefully we can pinpoint the cause and get it resolved for you. You can contact our technical department at any time when things like this come up we are glad to help out. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you. -- Sean

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LOL ! I knew you would post on this guy !
I seen your name pop up and I couldn't wait to see what you wer gonna say ! To Damn funny !

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey how's it going? Just got back from a long week at the SEMA show been playing catch up and just saw this post. This is definitely the first time I have ever heard of this issue before with our kit. What type of vibration are you feeling? Are you feeling it in your seat? Steering wheel? Is the whole truck shimmying? The floorboard? Hopefully we can pinpoint the cause and get it resolved for you. You can contact our technical department at any time when things like this come up we are glad to help out. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you. -- Sean
Great to see you posting this up . My hats off to ya !
Customer service lately seems to be a forgotten trade for so many vendors.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Dude tge bills were installed on a 13 ford f150 cc fx4 at a fn ford dealership OK.This setup was installed at a napa certified service center & not billy bobs back yard.I am by no means saying that where i had them installed is the ultimate service station just that it was not a hack job.

My zone lift and bilsteins were installed at Billy bobs backyard. Guess what I'm not having trouble with? My lift or my bilsteins.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lol , I do all my own work , so if it's fk up I know who to blame !

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well, just playing devils advocate, maybe this guy just has high expectations. We all work hard for our dollar and want the best for our trucks. I think you should look into a 4-6" kit from zone and just forget about doing a level. 50/50 on levels with most guys. Some like and some hate. Your not the first. Maybe, just how you presented your issue rubbed some dudes the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think you should look into a 4-6" kit from zone and just forget about doing a level. 50/50 on levels with most guys. Some like and some hate.

I was gonna post something related to this a while back...

It sounds, at least to me, that dudes doing levels seem to have way more issues or hiccups than those going with full lifts.

I say do a 4 or 6 and be done with it.

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
that's why I lifted my ram, after 2 new front ends the extended warranty comp caught on.

Klaus96

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 CC Laramie 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
For the MaxTrac rep....I've had my 2 piece level on since May 4th and haven't had any issues. Factory UCA's. Not that someone couldn't, just speaking up.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice !

OP
OP
P

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It's mainly vibrating in the console although a slight bit of steering wheel vibration is also noticeable but not nearly as pronounced as the console area.
Thx i appreciate the concern,i've been busy doing things on my other vehicles to try & calm down over this which is why i'm just know getting back on here as I've found it better to deal with issues with a calm mind & as you can clearly see the fine people on here are of little help in that area.

OP
OP
P

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well, just playing devils advocate, maybe this guy just has high expectations. We all work hard for our dollar and want the best for our trucks. I think you should look into a 4-6" kit from zone and just forget about doing a level. 50/50 on levels with most guys. Some like and some hate. Your not the first. Maybe, just how you presented your issue rubbed some dudes the wrong way.

Thx,this is a route i am seriously thinking about taking.It is not hard hurting the feelings of those with thin skin.
I simply tell it like it is,i have fords,chevies & this ram so i hold no allegiance to any one brand my only concern is that it's born in america.Apparently some people are die hard one brand leg humpers & refuse to or don't notice the short comings of what they own.My superduty had halogen headlamps on a 2015 none the less & guess what they sucked lol.
The 13 mustang gt had hids,love them but the mt82 transmission sux.The 12 camaro ss has a fantastic manual trans,but visibility sux.The facts are the facts & maxtrac sux too.

OP
OP
P

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

Thx,this is a route i am seriously thinking about taking( 4"-6" lift ).
It is not hard hurting the feelings of those with thin skin.
I simply tell it like it is,i have fords,chevies & this ram so i hold no allegiance to any one brand my only concern is that it's born in america.Apparently some people are die hard one brand leg humpers & refuse to or don't notice the short comings of what they own.My superduty had halogen headlamps on a 2015 none the less & guess what they sucked lol.
The 13 mustang gt had hids,love them but the mt82 transmission sux.The 12 camaro ss has a fantastic manual trans,but visibility sux.The facts are the facts & maxtrac sux too.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maxtrac sucks huh? Strange you're the only one with the problem? hmmmmm

Its a shame when people like you jump to conclusions about a company, especially when you haven't even found out what the exact issue is.

Maxtrac has great products and even better customer service. Come back with evidence that their leveling kit is the issue, until then keep your mouth closed instead of bashing a great company that has helped hundreds of us on this forum.

:)