17 1500 express 8.4 upgrade I need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SithVader

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
good day all I am need of a little help. I have everything installed the radio 8.4 bezel harness and module. the harness came from WWW.4wheelelectronics.com it has a blue wire with black connector can not find where to install it and they are no help so far. does anyone know where it goes or if I have correct harness. the problem I have now is the 7th speed does not work on blower motor but worked on original head unit AC controls and the AC does not go to full cold it blows warm air again it worked with original head unit AC controls. With the 8.4 radio and original AC controls everything worked but when I put the module harness and bezel with controls I have that problem. I have monstered data from head unit and all commands are seen I have no codes Witech sees no problem. yes I am a Tech with Chrysler. what am I missing?
thanks to all for any help
Sith

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The most I can say is that 2018 up needed one harness and 2017 and older a different one. Perhaps you have wrong one.

If you can return that you could reach out to M²Mods in the vendor section and order the correct harness. He is very knowledgeable and service is second to none. I have purchased a couple kits from him.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
It's a shame to see folks still having issues/support problems with 4wE on these 4th Gen 8.4 upgrades.

Glad I could help you get everything squared away with the correct parts & working harnesses.