2" on ram 2500 and h2 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
hey guys!
I would like to install a leveling kit 2 "front and 2" in the rear add a leaf, I saw this kit http://www.justlevelingkits.com/1994-2002-dodge-ram-2500-2-0-lift-kit- tuff-country-895.html
you who have more experience than me, and you see and feel every day these vehicles with lift, can be a good kit to install on my ram?
well then I would like to combine it with 4 wheels with 315/70R17 tires mounted on a hummer h2 with the hub hole modified to the ram.
what do you think?
you have photos to show with dodge ram with lift 2 "?
Thank you.

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Welcome to RF!

From Italy? Are you a native? What region are you from?

Y'know...Loki can probably answer this question better than I. He has a 2500 cummins with a lift.

I believe it'll work but the front tires may hit a control arm on full lock. On the rear you have plenty of room even without a lift.

The control arm isssue can be resolved by installing or adjusting the steering stop bolts in your front knuckles.

http://www.ramforum.com/f58/lift_basics_2nd_gen_4x4_rams-25153/

Last edited:

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I dont have a 2nd gen, but I am running the same tire size on a -12 offset rim and it rubs on the control arms at full lock. not to bad though. do you know the offset of the hummer rims?

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
^^^ same as him but a -24 offset and it rubs on the fender instead of the control arm

OP
OP
R

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
thanks for the replies and for the link
I'm sorry but I do not know the offset of the rims HUMMER, the choice of these wheels for easy availability, the hummer was also sold in Italy, there are so many wheels used for sale, while the dodge ram has never been imported and sold in dealerships dodge .
I was born in Italy (you can see the spelling errors), I live about 2 miles from Maranello, famous for ferrari. thanks again for the advice, if you have more information and photos to add, I would be grateful.

OP
OP
R

reds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
hello
then after several months of research I decided to take the project forward and I bought a leveling kit 2 "hell bent steel for the front of the truck and an add a leaf 1.5 of Fabtech for the back of the truck.
I'm here to ask you what you think of the add a leaf 1.5 ", I still have doubts about this, maybe it's still too low, maybe it was better a 2".
also wanted to ask if the rise is of height 1.5 "real or higher or worse lowest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93