20" wheel center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamFan70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey everyone! Need help finding center caps for my 2017 Ram 1500 20" wheels. I removed the plastic skins off the wheels and powder coating them. I'm having a hard time finding the center caps for the actual wheels. The caps for the skins are smaller and won't fit. If anyone can help in finding some I would really appreciate it. Or if you are doing something different or have any other ideas let me know.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if it will work, but I am replacing my center caps and found the charger/challenger center caps are the same size. I have the 20” Sport wheels, so there’s no cladding. Maybe that makes your declads the same size..?

OP
OP
R

RamFan70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks! I'll look in to that. Weird that they're not readily available. The plastic skins were a pain to remove so I can't go back now.

Hrchoppa13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What do your wheels look like with no skin? I was thinking of Powder coating mine also. If they survive me hacking the plastic off…