2005 dodge running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Preston59dually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I have a 2005 dodge 3500 it has no cab lights, tail lights, front park lights, or side fender lights. fuse 15(50a) is good, my parking lamp relay is good also.grounds seem to be good too is it fcm,circuit board,head light switch.I have no idea idk where to start do y’all have any ideas or solutions

RonG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9 Diesel
Hello, Preston. I hope you have found the source of your electrical problems by now. My ‘05 has had more than it share of electrical issues over the years, but have not had “all” the lights go out. There are a few fuses involved when it comes to that many different lights out. For instance, there are two fuses, one for each side, for the rear body lights. That being said, the problem seems it would be something central to all those lights; I.e., light/headlight switch itself, relay(s) or immediate wiring. One possible problem could be failure within the workings “beneath” the fuses. I’m out of time right now and can’t provide all the information now, but will do my best to return asap and expand on this. I will just say that taking mine apart and just cleaning it up and putting it back together resolve all kinds of electronic/electrical issues in my truck a couple of years ago. Best of luck with your lighting issue.