2005 Error Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerry iranian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I got the error code, the first code P 0642, the second code P 2138, the third code P 2122, the fourth code P 1618, when I called the mechanic, he told me to delete the code and start over. The first code is the problem which was P 0642.
And when I gave him the result, he said that this code P 0642 is a short circuit voltage problem after He change TB last week nothing change .yesterday other mechanic shop did
fully inspection and change o2 censer nothing different is any way I can get help I try so many times in this forum no help no respond please i really appropriated . i live in Vancouver Canada if some one going to talk with phone i will be happy to give my number for help and if any local mechanic you know this area i will pay to fix this issue

OP
OP
J

jerry iranian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I got the error code, the first code P 0642, the second code P 2138, the third code P 2122, the fourth code P 1618, when I called the mechanic, he told me to delete the code and start over. The first code is the problem which was P 0642.
And when I gave him the result, he said that this code P 0642 is a short circuit voltage problem after He change TB last week nothing change .yesterday other mechanic shop did
fully inspection and change o2 censer nothing different is any way I can get help I try so many times in this forum no help no respond please i really appropriated . i live in Vancouver Canada if some one going to talk with phone i will be happy to give my number for help and if any local mechanic you know this area i will pay to fix this issue