2011 1500 limp mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spike5150

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have a 2011 dodge ram 1500 5.7L that is in limp mode (4th gear). I checked the fuses and relays that are connected with the transmission. my next step is the PCM. I already took the TIPM out and took it all apart and fixed one spot that needed to be fixed for a pin on the relay for the transmission. Does anyone have any wiring diagrams for the PCM to what would feed the TIPM cause the code I am getting is low voltage code. Or can anyone tell me what wire I should be chasing in the motor bay?
thanks in advance

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Have a 2011 dodge ram 1500 5.7L that is in limp mode (4th gear). I checked the fuses and relays that are connected with the transmission. my next step is the PCM. I already took the TIPM out and took it all apart and fixed one spot that needed to be fixed for a pin on the relay for the transmission. Does anyone have any wiring diagrams for the PCM to what would feed the TIPM cause the code I am getting is low voltage code. Or can anyone tell me what wire I should be chasing in the motor bay?
thanks in advance
This site should help you...