2011 5.7 Ram with Stage 1 cam, long tubes 6.4 intake, catless y pipe stock cat-back Dyno 345hp what’s going on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They aren't that hard to install,but you do have to pull the transmission to get at it. I swapped my 8 speed on my driveway by myself using nothing more then a floorjack and hand tools,and i'm 62,you're alot younger so you should be able to do it to.
Yes I’ve pulled older transmissions before, so I think I’ll go ahead and do it myself.
What did you think about the way the dyno graph looked? Did that look normal? Man I’m learning so much, I wish I would have done this at tapped. I guess you live and learn. HHP is all about money. If they mess it up they want you to pay for them to fix what they messed up.
Do you think the steering extension will work for me in a non lifted truck?

OP
OP
S

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if I were to buy a Ram that I was going to build this hot, like a RCSB, it would be on the tralier behind the current Ram and get parked at a shop in Conroe, TX.
I feel for ya OP!
Do you think this is a hot install? I thought I was barely bumping it up, but I guess 6.4 intake stage 1 cam and long tubes is a hot install. Hhp told me it would be great to tow, but I’m learning again they are clueless

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Op if your location is correct in your profile, you are 237 miles from Flyin Ryan performance in The Woodlands.

Take a day, during the week if possible and do a road trip.

Obviously call and schedule before you go. It might take him more than a day to sort it out, but it will be time well spent.

OP
OP
S

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Op if your location is correct in your profile, you are 237 miles from Flyin Ryan performance in The Woodlands.

Obviously call and schedule before you go. It might take him more than a day to sort it out, but it will be time well spent.
I just sent him a text and a email. Thank you so much, I’m so glad to have brothers like y’all to help out with this. Do you think Rick at tapped performace can do as good of a job because he is only 30 miles from me, or would you take the trip?
I want to best tuner now and I’m willing to drive if you think it will be better. Rick at tapped also said 2 days to tune right. Why does HHP think 60 minutes will tune a mopar?

OP
OP
S

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Do you think it’s safe to drive with the current tune HHP did? Or would you not drive it

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I just sent him a text and a email. Thank you so much, I’m so glad to have brothers like y’all to help out with this. Do you think Rick at tapped performace can do as good of a job because he is only 30 miles from me, or would you take the trip?
I want to best tuner now and I’m willing to drive if you think it will be better. Rick at tapped also said 2 days to tune right. Why does HHP think 60 minutes will tune a mopar?
Go see Rick he's as good as Ryan and if he's only 30 miles away,he's alot more convenient.
You should also think about installing a A/Fr gauge,as it'll help out your tuner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I called him and he said if I can. Get it there tomorrow. 4 hour drive and scared to drive running this rough. He said he can get it very close and will do a remote tune. Thank you so much, I’ll keep you posted because I’m doing this. Asap tomorrow if I can

OP
OP
S

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OP
OP
S

Scomer412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go see Rick he's as good as Ryan and if he's only 30 miles away,he's alot more convenient.
You should also think about installing a A/Fr gauge,as it'll help out your tuner.

I talked to Ryan and he said some of Ricks vehicles have come to him needed additional tunes. Ryan has been real nice, thinking about having my truck towed there on a flat bed to have Ryan look it over and do the tune.
Do you really think Rick is as good from people you’ve heard about there tunes?