2012 2500 All Show No Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would never make a derogatory comment about anyone's truck, I respect everyone's tastes and preferences, the world would be boring if we all liked the same thing.

But I have to ask, why are you using electrical tape for tires?!? :lol:

OP
OP
Codydoss

Codydoss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Reasons:
1. I think they look good.
2. They're 10 ply rated.
3. Less tire shine.
4. The smaller the tire, the more suspension visible.

But I can't even begin to explain how much I just laughed at that electric tape thing. That was good. I've never heard that one before! [emoji23]

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Looks good and looks like a lot of hard work going into it. Always nice seeing someone who does the work themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Codydoss

Codydoss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looks good and looks like a lot of hard work going into it. Always nice seeing someone who does the work themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! I can't take all of the credit though. My powdercoat is done by a buddy of mine, and I actually paid someone to install my Katzkin (Don't trust myself with upholstery just yet) [emoji28]

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders
I do my best to stay away from them. Potholes are nothing compared to raised curbs. Those are the real enemy.

I'm just tired of seeing the same trucks but with different owners. Half of the trucks I see are covered in plastidip, eBay brand accessories, and decals.

I wanted to build something different than the forum or anyone local would see on an average day. Something that makes me stand out a little bit and give me something to call mine. If you guys hate mine, you'd probably hate my best friends old 3rd gen although his tires were larger..

61a3585d3446a4011b18d9e22a3d33c5.png

Heyyy I seen that truck rollin around

OP
OP
Codydoss

Codydoss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yeah Im from Bulverde, North of San antonio ahaha

Hell yeah. I'm from Louisiana but I try to go visit at least 3 times a year. I was just there before Christmas. I actually bought my 22s from a guy in Fredericksburg and spent a few days out in SA.

The Hulk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck looks good...do what you want to do with it....they don't have to drive it or pay for it. I drove a bright green ram and there aren't many of us rolling around.

I ran 33s on 20x12 and they are a pain to keep off of curbs. I now have 37s are much easier on the curb.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
This is far from my taste and nothing I'd do to a truck. Looks like a lot of money and thought put into it and I can respect ones taste that's different from mine. I still don't get the crazy offset wheels and tires but to each its own. I think you should color match everything white and get rid of some chrome. Still a **** ton of money went into this build

OP
OP
Codydoss

Codydoss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
d88ad545408c9e495e5cc532d8aa217f.png

Too many beers mixed with a little too much peer pressure. Then a guy tried pulling me out with his buddy's jeep. Guess he forgot how to put it in park, and then he rolled down the levee and into my rear quarter panel.

The truck had a hard life, but I'll give a $100 bill to anyone who can find any mud under it now.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Might have a little photo proof of the worst night of the trucks life. Stay tuned. Let me find it.
It was a rhetorical question, I figured you keep it on the street, but I'll give you props if you take it off in the mud as it sits now. I just mentioned swamp when I saw your plate.

OP
OP
Codydoss

Codydoss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It was a rhetorical question, I figured you keep it on the street, but I'll give you props if you take it off in the mud as it sits now. I just mentioned swamp when I saw your plate.

I've got a Can-Am for the mud holes. Unfortunately at a big riding event a little over a year ago, I let others influence me. It was a very bad decision. Stays on street now.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I've got a Can-Am for the mud holes. Unfortunately at a big riding event a little over a year ago, I let others influence me. It was a very bad decision. Stays on street now.

I'll give you a 30 pack and a $100 bill to do it again, would like me to become influential?

OP
OP
Codydoss

Codydoss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'll give you a 30 pack and a $100 bill to do it again, would like me to become influential?

I've got some 37s on some stock 17s I can slip on as long as you're washing [emoji1591]