2014 Ram Leveling problems REAL???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

falcons49

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
My brother installed a 2inch Readylift leveling kit Search results for: '66-1030' on his 14 Ram 1500 4WD and he didn't have any issues with ball joints popping out. We spoke to Readylift before purchasing and they said the 2 inch was optimal because anything higher would cause bj to pop out during installation.

doz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Checked my BJ today. No issues yet w/ the 2.5" HBS level kit. I have not done any serious off-roading (just mild) so Im still watching them closely.

danmp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Both , my dealer and the lift shop said there is no problem with the pro comp 2.5 lift kit and if something happen they will warranty it.

punktab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had the rough country leveling kit installed in my 2014 ram 1500 CC (2.5" front, 1.75" rear). Looks great but within two weeks the driver side front strut leaked all the oil out onto my driveway. Last week the passenger side strut leaked also. Tried to play dumb at the dealership to get it warrantied but they refused stating the leveling kit was the problem.

danmp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My truck have been lifted today ( 2.5" front / 1.5 rear ) by a local reputable shop . This shop have a so good reputation here, that even the locals dealerships warranty all their jobs.

Both, the dealership and the shop said I won't have any problem with this kit.

hope for them they are right...

rgenereux420

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SPORT
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My truck have been lifted today ( 2.5" front / 1.5 rear ) by a local reputable shop . This shop have a so good reputation here, that even the locals dealerships warranty all their jobs.

Both, the dealership and the shop said I won't have any problem with this kit.

hope for them they are right...
How much did they charge and what brand did they use

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HEMI_R_US

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2015 1500 2wd and about 3 months ago I put spacer in front , The truck started making all these different noises down in front (I realized I ****** up. . I ordered CST springs and struts , will put them on when I get them hopefully it will make things better . But I already know I have to change the ball joint and control arm . Point is don’t go the spacer on top of th strut route .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat