2014 Tradesman - Need help with Quad Style Oem Passenger light assembly replacement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mlaw1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New to the forums here but not new to how these work! I did search past thread to see if I could get my answer before posting. I was not able to find an answer.

2014 ram 1500 3.6l Quad Tradesmen with the basic quad headlights h11/9005

I must have caught a rock because my passenger assembly is cracked pretty badly towards the marker light area. I did apply some clear silicon but I do not know how long that will last.

Places I looked.

Searched all of the salvage yards in Iowa that post online most have broken tabs or are super clouded etc and they want way to much compared to OEM new (327$ OEM) They are asking 200+$ used.

Ebay was about the same as above ^

I would really prefer to stay OEM but the cost is not in the cards for me at this time. Reviews are really miss and miss on the cheap amazon models. Curious if anyone here has bought some cheap replacements with good luck (no moisture issues) and could let me know what they bought.

Thank you all in advanced.

Josh

Or if anyone here has some take offs when they did upgrades and would be willing to sell me the passenger side.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your local Facebook marketplace is the best place to get oem lights. Not too hard to find a set for $100 or so

OP
OP
M

Mlaw1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your local Facebook marketplace is the best place to get oem lights. Not too hard to find a set for $100 or so
I did check there as well. I live in a SUPER unpopulated area haha, I will have to keep checking back to see if any pop up over the next month.

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did check there as well. I live in a SUPER unpopulated area haha, I will have to keep checking back to see if any pop up over the next month.
Thats the best idea, search daily and I’m sure something will show up. You could also find someone with a set who’s willing to ship in the 4th gen rams Facebook group if you don’t want to wait

OP
OP
M

Mlaw1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thats the best idea, search daily and I’m sure something will show up. You could also find someone with a set who’s willing to ship in the 4th gen rams Facebook group if you don’t want to wait
I found it thank you.

Last edited: