2014 tune options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West27

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I’m not trying to start a which tuner is best fight, I would just like to hear people’s feedback.

I currently have a custom HF 91 tune but since DS has not released 8 speed tune yet I am kind of stuck and I would really like to get the trans shifting faster. I was talking with Jay and he could do a HP trans tune but wanted to see if it was worth doing that and if it is also worth switching to Jays engine tune. Figure it might be best running both of his tunes instead a mix and match. Just curious to see what people’s thoughts were.

PS come one DS and release the 14 trans tune!!! I am a computer programmer so give me and software and I’ll help you ;)

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you are on the right track here. I'd not want to stack tuners on a MOPAR product. If it goes wrong, it's gonna be pretty expensive to recover from the data confusion.

If it were me, I'd wait for the DS folks to get with it on an 8-spd trans tune.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well the last update I got from Diablo Sports under the custom tunes it list trans tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
Well the last update I got from Diablo Sports under the custom tunes it list trans tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 up have trans tune available, but they are dragging there feet on 2014.

Gary's Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Its all if you want to spend the money. HP tuners will be a few hundred along w/ the cost from Jay. Sooner or later Diablo might figure out the 2014 issue. The trans tune does make a big difference. As far as Sean & Jay I will not say anything negative BUT if you do get a trans tune via HP through Jay then I do recommend Jay's motor tune while your already there