2015 DiabloSport Dyno Tuned Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pcart23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So are you saying I'll have my stock pcm that came with my truck and then another tuned pcm that I can change tunes with the tuner? So if I would need to bring it in for warranty work just hook the stock pcm I got with the truck back up and go to the dealer no problems? Sorry I'm new to RAM and hemi. Been having fords for forever and always was told if you want to keep your factory warranty a tuner is a big no no

shane1981

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So are you saying I'll have my stock pcm that came with my truck and then another tuned pcm that I can change tunes with the tuner? So if I would need to bring it in for warranty work just hook the stock pcm I got with the truck back up and go to the dealer no problems? Sorry I'm new to RAM and hemi. Been having fords for forever and always was told if you want to keep your factory warranty a tuner is a big no no

yes, exactly

thebeet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
yes, exactly

I think there will be a mileage discrepancy when you put the factory PCM back in. It's not gonna match the odometer on the dash. Dealer might question that. I do have a 15' Ram that's tuned , willing to take the risk.

OP
OP
M

MeanSRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought the mileage was stored on the TCM which is not getting swapped.

thebeet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I thought the mileage was stored on the TCM which is not getting swapped.

Why do they ask for the exact mileage when you order the spare PCM ? I would think the dealer could pull mileage off the PCM.

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wonder how they did the pulls on the dyno with a 3.21 truck...? Lol

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Strictly based on the 35 hp gain possibility mentioned here earlier.....Its $31 for every hp gain with the tuner and ecu..Pre 14 models were doin the same at $17 per hp...

HHHHmmmmm...Im waitin till hell freezes over or the stock ecu get cracked...

Up here in canada we gotta pay duty,taxes n shipping..Roughly $1400(without searching for deals) canadian plus roughly $150 in taxes depending on the province AND then a tune say $300 tops..So now were here in the $1800 range which is about $51(canadian) per hp which is approx $40(usd) per hp gain useing diablo trinnity and ecu......Bit pricey for me just yet..Love the product though when i had one on my 2010....

Discovered something called peddle max/peddle commander,they dont add hp but it feels like it does cause its basically makeing throttle way more responcive and it doesnt leave a trail on your ecu if warranty is an issue..

Last edited: