2015 Ram 1500 suddenly stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigSalUSN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i went to work one morning truck started up fine drove to work and drove home from work when i was about to leave somewhere else i went to turn the key and nothing… lights a/c and dash still work but doesnt even crank so far i changed the alternator, serpentine belt, new battery, and starter relay fuse i also bought an obd2 scanner but no codes seem to pop up someone plz HELP!!

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So i went to work one morning truck started up fine drove to work and drove home from work when i was about to leave somewhere else i went to turn the key and nothing… lights a/c and dash still work but doesnt even crank so far i changed the alternator, serpentine belt, new battery, and starter relay fuse i also bought an obd2 scanner but no codes seem to pop up someone plz HELP!!
have you checked all your grounds and the connection at the starter !?

OP
OP
BigSalUSN

BigSalUSN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No sir i havent i’ll look into that tomorrow after i get off of work thank you

ibike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Look in the drivers side front wheel well. Take a long heavy metal rod such as a breaker bar and rap on the starter solenoid making sure not to hit the battery cable. I just replaced my starter with the exact same symptoms. Rapping on the starter solenoid will at least get you going till you can locate a starter. Mine took a week to arrive and came to Tennessee from Colorado.