2018 cloth heated seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
S

skuppy069

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 cc
Engine
hemi 5.7
I need these gone .
Make me a offer wiling to go down to 650 Canadian .
Seats are immaculate but taking up space in the basement .
Wiling to drive a little bit to meet up in the Calgary to red deer area etc .

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

skuppy069

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 cc
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have my seats out of my 2018 ram 1500 harvest edition up for sale
The front seats are meant for Centre console equipped trucks .
The front seats are heated and the driver is a powered seat as well .
Both front seats have air bags as well
No stains, Rips etc and all seats are in perfect working condition .
I have the pigtails for the other end of the wire connectors as well if one wanted to build there own harness Etc .
I upgraded to heated and cooled leather seats and need these gone .
Local pick up only
I live in Alberta Canada .
In am Looking to get 1250 Canadian for them .
Price drop to 650 Canadian

View attachment 218853

View attachment 218854

View attachment 218855

View attachment 218856

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

skuppy069

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 cc
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have my seats out of my 2018 ram 1500 harvest edition up for sale
The front seats are meant for Centre console equipped trucks .
The front seats are heated and the driver is a powered seat as well .
Both front seats have air bags as well
No stains, Rips etc and all seats are in perfect working condition .
I have the pigtails for the other end of the wire connectors as well if one wanted to build there own harness Etc .
I upgraded to heated and cooled leather seats and need these gone .
Local pick up only
I live in Alberta Canada .
In am Looking to get 1250 Canadian for them .
Price drop to 650 Canadian

View attachment 218853

View attachment 218854

View attachment 218855

View attachment 218856

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man there are so many guys who would take those seats in a heartbeat if you were in the states. Just a note to those that may want to upgrade to the heated seats, you can purchase a full plug and play conversion harness from M2mods who is in the vendor section of the forum and install these in any 13 to 18 Ram truck With or Without the center console. There is no difference between the console and jumpseat seats. You can't even come close to this price in the US for a full set of heated seats this nice. If you were in the U.S. my friend has been looking for a while and would take these in a second. GLWS.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

skuppy069

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 cc
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man there are so many guys who would take those seats in a heartbeat if you were in the states. Just a note to those that may want to upgrade to the heated seats, you can purchase a full plug and play conversion harness from M2mods who is in the vendor section of the forum and install these in any 13 to 18 Ram truck With or Without the center console. There is no difference between the console and jumpseat seats. You can't even come close to this price in the US for a full set of heated seats this nice. If you were in the U.S. my friend has been looking for a while and would take these in a second. GLWS.

Thanks bud .
Yeah they are in mint shape .
Maybe once times get better I could drive them close to the border etc if they don’t sell here in Canada .
Thanks for the free bump as well .
Cheers

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We are actually moving to Northern Idaho so not too far from Canada if you haven't sold them by the time my new house is built there may be something we could figure out. My buddy would love to have them if he hasn't already found a set. It's going to be a while so they'll probably be gone but you never know. Also wanted to mention that any Bighorn or higher trim level and Some SLT's will already have the necessary wiring. If you have two pink wires with yellow stripes in your truck side drivers yellow seat connector your good to go. All that's needed is to turn on the codes and install a heated seat and wheel switch panel. You don't need to install the heated wheel unless you want it but that wiring is also present. The Express and Tradesman trucks will need the harness from M2mods.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

skuppy069

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 cc
Engine
hemi 5.7
We are actually moving to Northern Idaho so not too far from Canada if you haven't sold them by the time my new house is built there may be something we could figure out. My buddy would love to have them if he hasn't already found a set. It's going to be a while so they'll probably be gone but you never know. Also wanted to mention that any Bighorn or higher trim level and Some SLT's will already have the necessary wiring. If you have two pink wires with yellow stripes in your truck side drivers yellow seat connector your good to go. All that's needed is to turn on the codes and install a heated seat and wheel switch panel. You don't need to install the heated wheel unless you want it but that wiring is also present. The Express and Tradesman trucks will need the harness from M2mods.

Yep I could be there in roughy 6 hour drive .

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
H
Yep I could be there in roughy 6 hour drive .
Hopefully they’ll open the border soon, driving is definitely viable considering shipping costs anywhere Canada or the States
Missing my cross-the-line truck part pick-ups

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
I'm dying to get power seats in my 2019 2500, I miss them from my 2016- if shipping becomes an option please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.