2019 1500 big horn black edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well I was offered 3k more for my trade at the other dealership and he guaranteed at least 10k in rebates! Even with owing on my trade that will put me about 8k under MSRP.

Haven’t spoke to my local dealer since this morning when I told them
“Hey John I just wanted to see if you were planning on going to the bank today?”

My reaction
“Not for that truck. You advertise 8k in rebates. Offered me 5k. Then short changed me on my trade. It’s worth 25k minimum.
Im going to look at this one”
https://www.shivelymotorsofshippens...-1500-big-horn-4x4-crew-cab-1c6srfft4kn532934

Then all of a sudden I got a call and they want to rework the numbers and want my business. Keep in mind I bought a new Jeep, a new Ram, and a new Kia from the sister dealer all within 3 1/2 years!! The sales manager knows me very well. She called me and wants to deal. When I bought my ram I called them and told them I’d be over because I liked that truck. When I got there we looked at numbers and I bought it no question. Now they want to do this. Could have treated me better the first time I stopped in when you know I will buy it.
By no means am I rich or anything like that. I live modestly. I just do my homework and get pre approved before I walk in so I know exactly what I can walk away with. I’m not about wasting anyone’s time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

phlram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
See what you can get for your trade elsewhere. The more factors you add to the deal, the more ammo you give the dealer to get their money maximized somewhere. You don't even need to get into the details of how you will pay for the car. Focus on what will be the price OTD, like someone else said... Just make sure you know what number fits the bill before you kick off that discussion.

OP
OP
R

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
See what you can get for your trade elsewhere. The more factors you add to the deal, the more ammo you give the dealer to get their money maximized somewhere. You don't even need to get into the details of how you will pay for the car. Focus on what will be the price OTD, like someone else said... Just make sure you know what number fits the bill before you kick off that discussion.

That’s what happened with this dealer. I told them what I wanted and even told him everything done to it. He said minimum he’d match what I ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here is my 2019 Big Horn. Have a 2" leveling kit on it right now. Will probably be going with a 6" lift in the future, but it will be a little bit. Good luck with your purchase!

Last edited:

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here is a better pic. Other one was washed out.

20180715_165312.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
so did you get a new truck yet?