2021 Warlock Front left turn signal going

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dakotamar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So the front turn signal is missing two leds by the looks of it and now flashes fast on the dash.
Anyone have an aftermarket source for a direct replacement of just the LEDs? A quick google is not turning up what i want? any idea what the dealer wants for them, I assume this is not covered under warranty even if the truck is under a year old?

Attachments

• 2022-04-05 14.01.59.jpg
    2022-04-05 14.01.59.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Why don’t you get it replaced under warranty?

OP
OP
D

dakotamar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
from what i was reading in the forums, it was not covered. will have to call my dealership and see I guess...

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My RR tail lens (LED lighting) had scratches and cracks (that I sealed with gorilla glue so no moisture get into unit), that was apparently an issue with early builds and My entire RR assembly (which is one sealed unit) was replaced in 2020 ish. The assembly was like $536.00, warranty, cost me nada.

The turn signal indicator/like your signal is hyperflashing, flashing fast because the entire circuit voltage not reading correctly, ie not all used due to nodes out, common on all makes whether LED/Halogen. Do the same on turn signals if U had a regular halogen bulb in there that goes out, same type of flashing on all these fancy CANBUS type systems. Nothing new, do the same on a 86 GMC Jimmy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dakotamar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My RR tail lens (LED lighting) had scratches and cracks (that I sealed with gorilla glue so no moisture get into unit), that was apparently an issue with early builds and My entire RR assembly (which is one sealed unit) was replaced in 2020 ish. The assembly was like $536.00, warranty, cost me nada.

The turn signal indicator/like your signal is hyperflashing, flashing fast because the entire circuit voltage not reading correctly, ie not all used due to nodes out, common on all makes whether LED/Halogen. Do the same on turn signals if U had a regular halogen bulb in there that goes out, same type of flashing on all these fancy CANBUS type systems. Nothing new, do the same on a 86 GMC Jimmy.

good to hear it is a warranty item. i tried calling the dealer but the service desk was too busy with people to take the call. got to bring it in for an oil change in a couple weeks so will get it looked at then.

ok on the hperflashing, have had that before on the old incandescent lamps in an older truck, so know about that. was surprised that two burnt leds would be enough to do that.

thanks for the info

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The electrics in these Rolling Computers are so super sensitive. Now I am not a mechanic, just relating wat others have posted except for hyper stuff, that I know and have had an issue with. ANYTHING I relate is IMHO ..... been turning a wrench in my driveway since a teen, but I not a certified ASE ne thing.

I got a dang decent dealership and a good SA, sometimes I wonder how much a lot of work is done/not done, excuses etc depending upon how good your dealership and Service Department is. I travel an hour to my dealer, I would never go to the dealership in my town.

Last edited: