2oo2 ram stumble at 70mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevebatten

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got a 2002 1500 quad cab 5.9 it's got 216k miles when driving at 70mph it's shutting off also when making a left turn it's only for a split second almost as if the ignition is getting turned off but when the issue accrues the tach and spedo drops also the fuel gauge if I shut off the ignition all the gauges shut down. Been dealing with this for months brought it to a garage they had it for 2 weeks and couldn't find the problem. Truck recently had a full tuneup, ignition switch ,coil and crank sensor. The only code that came up was a o2 sensor that has been replaced and no new codes have come up

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would check grounds, but ultimately suspect the ecm. I would check where the main ground from battery goes down to the engine and the frame since that is on the left side maybe something is hitting it causing a brief ground loss.