3 inch body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDL08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi , new to the group. Thanks for the add. I certainly would rather have a suspension lift but I'm on the fence. I'm running 33s on my 08 quad cab with a leveling kit now. I want to run 35s. Does anyone have just a body lift? Pics? Thanks much

PicsArt_1519488716417.jpg

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, that is one super clean truck! I wish those trucks came in the crew cab instead as well as quad cab. Would probably still one one today!

Body lifts are a little cumbersome as compared to a suspension lift. My buddy has done a ton of the body lifts. I'll see if I can get him to chime in here.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Hi , new to the group. Thanks for the add. I certainly would rather have a suspension lift but I'm on the fence. I'm running 33s on my 08 quad cab with a leveling kit now. I want to run 35s. Does anyone have just a body lift? Pics? Thanks much

View attachment 121341

You can put 35’s on with your level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Body lifts are ok but personal opinion you should go with suspension is it 2wd or 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JDL08

JDL08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. Yeah I wish it was a crew cab for sure. It was a good buy though. The guy had all the records and had really taken care of it. It's a 4x4. I've had several lifted trucks and suvs, all makes and models. I would much rather have a suspension lift , it's just not in the cards financially at the moment. I keep telling myself to be patient and get the 6 inch suspension down the road. I'm looking at getting the moto metal 962s as well. Just figured I'd ask if anyone has pics of one with a body lift and what tire wheel combo.

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. Yeah I wish it was a crew cab for sure. It was a good buy though. The guy had all the records and had really taken care of it. It's a 4x4. I've had several lifted trucks and suvs, all makes and models. I would much rather have a suspension lift , it's just not in the cards financially at the moment. I keep telling myself to be patient and get the 6 inch suspension down the road. I'm looking at getting the moto metal 962s as well. Just figured I'd ask if anyone has pics of one with a body lift and what tire wheel combo.

Nice! He was proud of it that is for sure! You should be too! Great looking truck!!