37 Toyo Open Country MT's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BoldAdventure

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Looks like a beast. Funny how these HD's make a huge tire look just right at home with even little to no lift. :happy107:

Is it on stock PW suspension?

Looks awesome. So you have 17 inch wheels? Is it a power wagon. Are those factory aluminum wheels.
I'm running 285/75R18 Toyo AT2 now which it says in the tire is a 35x11.50R18.
I'm really thinking about going to a 37.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Power Wagon, stock suspension for now, on stock wheels. I'm trying to only do upgrades I need. While really testing the limits of whats possible.

A lot of guys rush out to buy wheels. But boom, 37's on the factory wagon wheels. I kind of dig the utilitarian look of the OE wheel. It's not really attractive, but it's there and it works.

:favorites13:

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
When I ordered my mega cab the salesman couldn't believe I did not want the 20" wheel option. I love my 18" factory aluminum forged wheels better plus it's like a $1200 option for the crappy 20's. I just wish they had a little more offset.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
Power Wagon, stock suspension for now, on stock wheels. I'm trying to only do upgrades I need. While really testing the limits of whats possible.

A lot of guys rush out to buy wheels. But boom, 37's on the factory wagon wheels. I kind of dig the utilitarian look of the OE wheel. It's not really attractive, but it's there and it works.

:favorites13:

Agree man! I love the look of 37s on those OEM Mopar 17s. Very simple and just all business.