3in eBay spindles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
@ BULLRAM:
did i understood u right: are u using the stock brake lines again? i will go with a 3" spindle. so u are sure that the stock lines will work if i change the sides? or do u recommend longer ones anyway? it´s not that i don´t believe you:)!! but since i have to order these things over here to germany it would be pretty bad to notice later that it won´t work;-).

@ 12_RAM:
the brake parts still makes me nervous, to be honest:-/. what do i have to do after the lines are off before driving the truck again?
i´m trying to figure out if a spindle lift is sth. that i can do on my own - as i would with a body lift.

@ all others:
of course answers of all of you are highly appreciated;-)!

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Sorry it took me so long to reply.... I am using the stock lines on there now since 2009, the brake lines fit on mine (2009) PERFECT, for your peace of mind order the long lines , you know they will fit and you will be on the road, I can tell you that I have swapped 3 trucks lines so far all have been the same for 2009.....

Last edited:

Chadillac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got 4" CST Spindle kit with brake lines! Love em! Maxtrac is a China made knockoff I hear! Go American made...CST!

TEXAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi guys,

I just installed the 3" spindles and a 2" rear spacer-at least it was called 2". Now the nose is about 1cm higher.it was supposed to have a little bit of rake remaining. What can i do to solve this Problem? What can i put in the rear to create some rake?
Will i need a new alignment if i decide to put an additional spacer in the front in the Future?
Oh,it is a 2wd CC.

Last edited:

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the 4.5" Maxtrac and used the 3" rear springs with shocks and it has a some rake left. I went with the Maxtrac because the whole kit with spindles and brake lines in front, rear springs, shocks and drop brackets was $850. CST is nice but a little over priced to me.

TEXAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I am actually thinking about the 2.5" front Springs and shocks and the 3" Springs and shocks for the rear-maxtrac. Would this work on top of the 3"spindles?
Can u add a spacer on the maxtrac rear kit?

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got mine detailed this is the maxtrac 4.5" with 3" rear springs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 49

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya i am upgrading to 37's soon. All Sean at maxtrac said I need is the 2" front springs and longer shocks and their rear spacer on top of my 3" spring set.