3rd Gen Prerunner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mikeman13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
Beats the hell out of me. I only hope I can locate those cad files so they don't have to start from scratch. Because that will be expensive as hell. They'll have to hire a CAD fabricator, fabricate a prototype, test the prototype, make adjustments based on performance, and then craft the production model.

The cad files from that atomic build I posted would allow them to make their own adjustments and fan one up cutting out a ton of the cad designing process, and possibly the whole prototyping process.

I think if I get in touch with Atomic if they still exist and see of they'd donate their cad files it would allow for the final product at MMW to be completed in a very quick fashion.

I need your guy's help getting in touch with SOMEBODY with a drafting bluprint to the kit.

OP
OP
M

Mikeman13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
Here is the exact context of the email

8.jpg
wi4xn9.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mikeman13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
Well I had a great conversation with Atomic Motorsports Concepts today and while he said he could not release the CAD files he said that if we could rally enough interest in the 3rd gen long travel he'd bring it back, make revisions to it and possibly give us a group buy discount.

So with that being said I'm going to create a poll thread, based off the conversation him and I had today to see if we can find 10+ individuals seriously interested in the long travel to get the boys over at Atomic to make the revisions and start pumping these kits out.

Optimuscummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I am most certainly interested. Please inform me if there are any updates. Thanks