4.7 intake studs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I now have 2 broke and one bent, they were not saveable.

Does anyone have a pile of them I can buy or a good resource to get them? I can't seem to find them on e-bay, maybe I don't know what they are called.

Ty

Jim

OP
OP
JAMMAN

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks John. I'm so much of a "DIY" guy I didn't even think of the dealership.

xb1230

Hobby Mechanic
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Had the same issue when I did my plugs this summer. I sourced a few at a nearby dealership, but got all of their remaining stock and no other dealers in the area have any.

I have 1 that is just about to break so I am not fiddling around with them at the moment.

I have tried ordering a batch online from an online retailer but it's been a week and still have no ETA on them shipping out...

For some reason it looks like Dodge North America is out of them... not good...

The OE part number I have is : 06505500AA. not sure why the discrepancy but chances are that it is the same thing, just another part number or maybe from another year. Seems to be a part that is getting more and more rare... May end up tapping myself a few threaded rods of the proper thread/length and keeping a few nuts handy with them in my toolbox just in case.

OP
OP
JAMMAN

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pretty sure it is M6 X 1.0, problem is nut height is critical... too low you would crack coils. Bunch of washers would look rigged.

Thanks for the info, if I run into a pile of them I'll post about it and spread the joy :)