4th gen climate control swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeMel4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Hello,
This is my first attempt to try posting, so if anybody has advice on how or where to post, . .

So I bought a 2014 ram 2500 laramie with dual climate system, and a touch screen with al kinds of options.
I am looking to downgrade to the simple 3 knob standard climate controls, and possibly the simple basic radio system.

Is it as simple as swapping to a different harness, or is there a lot of custom splicing.

I know this is backwards of what most people do, but i do not like the annoying amount of light from a blaring screen at night. I like standard aesthetic classic manual contolls that can be quickly turned to what i want for the day. Dont like tapping up or down arrows over and over again to adjust heat when a simple knob is far faster and easier.
I am used to my custom all mechanical 12valve 6spd 2003 Ram with 470k miles. It runs but needs everything. Time to build the next truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat