4th gen climate control swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeMel4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Hello,
This is my first attempt to try posting, so if anybody has advice on how or where to post, . .

So I bought a 2014 ram 2500 laramie with dual climate system, and a touch screen with al kinds of options.
I am looking to downgrade to the simple 3 knob standard climate controls, and possibly the simple basic radio system.

Is it as simple as swapping to a different harness, or is there a lot of custom splicing.

I know this is backwards of what most people do, but i do not like the annoying amount of light from a blaring screen at night. I like standard aesthetic classic manual contolls that can be quickly turned to what i want for the day. Dont like tapping up or down arrows over and over again to adjust heat when a simple knob is far faster and easier.
I am used to my custom all mechanical 12valve 6spd 2003 Ram with 470k miles. It runs but needs everything. Time to build the next truck.