adding 7 speed fan climate control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacomak22

Reaction score
i know this has been discussed , but all discussions seem to revolve around upgrading the 8" screen as well which forces you to upgrade to the different climate controls bezel

im looking to upgrade from 4 to 7 speed but keep the 3 dial controls. - i enjoy physically changing my climate control and not dealign with touch screens, the 5" radio is good enough...

i ordered a used MY 14 7 speed climate control but it only has 1 plug on the rear
my truck 14 3500 6.7 has two and it seems the one missing is the harness that powers the blower.

is there a different part # i overlooked or is this not possible?

thanks

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
i know this has been discussed , but all discussions seem to revolve around upgrading the 8" screen as well which forces you to upgrade to the different climate controls bezel

im looking to upgrade from 4 to 7 speed but keep the 3 dial controls. - i enjoy physically changing my climate control and not dealign with touch screens, the 5" radio is good enough...

i ordered a used MY 14 7 speed climate control but it only has 1 plug on the rear
my truck 14 3500 6.7 has two and it seems the one missing is the harness that powers the blower.

is there a different part # i overlooked or is this not possible?

thanks
@Mpgrimm2 can probably get you squared away and sell you any harnesses you might need for the conversion.

OP
OP
T

tacomak22

Reaction score
yea iv worked with him on the fog light harness, im gonna have to search this more... on what needs to go from two reduced down to one plug

OP
OP
T

tacomak22

Reaction score
Bummer, was hoping for a directly 3 dial hvac swap. Not really interested in the 8.4 screen , I enjoy the ease of just changing a dial Vs having to use a touch screen to change HVaC from floor to defroster etc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat