5" Exhaust Tips From Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KnurledNut

SemperFi
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i was thinking the same thing about Carven or Moe's. Moe is on ebay as well with the same price. Plus I don't know if you saw but it says these are 1.5 inches longer than the stock. I think the Moe's and Carvens are same length as stock. i don't want my exhaust tips sticking out beyond the bumper. i like the even edge look, plus I can see myself backing into something and wrecking longer tips! (i guess it might save my bumper though. lol)

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another thing about those no name brand tips, they appear to have an double wall inside So they don’t appear to be any bigger than a 4” opening. I doubt they will change the exhaust note if that’s part of the reason you want 5” tips. Also just don’t like that look. The Carven look way cleaner

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd rather support the forum vendors when ever possible I've had 3 different sets from Moe's and have been extremely satisfied.
jay

OP
OP
H

Huongo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I looked at moes ebay page but I only see the carvens on there I thought they had there own inhouse tips? I'm looking for black ones

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I looked at moes ebay page but I only see the carvens on there I thought they had there own inhouse tips? I'm looking for black ones

i believe they are the same price on his website as well. 199 US

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Carven for the win!!!
OemScreenshot_20190830-175008_Photos.jpg

Carvin 5"
Screenshot_20190830-175119_Photos.jpg

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
than you're probably better off watching on kijiji or maybe putting a wanted ad up here and maybe someone will have the Moe's at some point. I agree the rolled edge is much nicer looking but don't like the double walled look. i took a 5" rollwed wall tip and slipped it over my 4" to get a sense of if i liked it or not. thought the double wall looked like *****, myself.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I thought that I read that Matt had black one's for sale also. Maybe the OP should just give Matt a call. I just looked again and there are a bunch of different black one's listed. I must be missing something?????????
Jay

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
yeah, but not the rolled tip black Moe's which is what he wants. and i now realize what i want as well:) lol. i didn't understand the Carvin's were not rolled edge. And a guy can find lots of weld on 5" online but not the route i assume the OP wants to go. (not my preferred route either) i thought Borla made a 5" rolled tip black too but maybe only comes with the catback?

OP
OP
H

Huongo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah moe use to have the tips in black but I've only seen the chrome ones as of late. I'd prefer not welding anything lol I know mopar now offers 5inch tips cause they come on the 2019 rebels now but I sure as heck ain't dropping 500 cad for those tips.

I spotted a set of carven tips on kijiji but they have been powder coated pink so I would have to get them recoated black or sport pink exhaust tips lol