6.4 Intake manifold to 5.7 throwing codes P0174 p0701 p0300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slappinram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put on on the 6.4 truck mani on my 5.7 with 6.4 injectors.

Everything is hooked up correctly and checked multiples times. Tune triple checked by JG.

truck idles fine at start then instantly starts to idle a little rough and throws those three codes. Sometimes it’ll only throw p0300.

My next option is smoke test for vacuum leaks or test each 6.4 injector. I had to swap back to my 5.7 mani cus it’s the daily driver. I’m debating putting on the 5.7 injectors because I do have the spacer to see if that could be it but JG did say the fuel looked fine and looks like either a drivers side exhaust leak or vacuum leak.

Anyone have these codes ?

AzCats

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 CC Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Double check the wiring connectors to the coil packs and ensure all the wiring sensors are snapped in tight. When I did my 6.4 manifold upgrade while pulling out the 5.7 manifold, I accidently damaged one of my coil pack connector plugs and didn't know until I got some codes. Once I repaired the wiring connector it was all good. Also I used the 5.7 injectors with the spacers and it worked great.