75th Ann door decals..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willieself

Reaction score
So I bought the truck in August and first week of November hit a deer..banged up drivers side of the bumper, fender and a little damage to door. Got everything squared away except the "POWER WAGON" decal for drivers door. It was/is on back order and body shop saw no point in my truck sitting there waiting just for a sticker. I agreed, well its been 3 months since picking it up and the decal still hasn't shown up. I have found them on the web, but I struggle with the idea of paying $150ish for a single decal.

So I'm thinking about pulling the other two factory decals and going with something different, anybody know of an aftermarket graphics outfit that does good work? My google fu is failing me on this.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you can find them online, why not just have the body shop get them from there? It should be paid for/included in the job.

If you pull the others off and replace with something else, chances are your going to be paying more in the long run then just getting a new sticker. Its all it what you want in the end i guess. But if it was me, i would either peel the others off and put nothing back, or just replace the missing one to match.

WINOverlander

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
I walked into the dealership and picked up 3 sets of decals for mine. Took maybe a week. They weren't cheap but great quality. Maybe $80? each or so but I can't remember exactly.