95 360 5.9l Tuner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdemutis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l 360 gas
I already have a cat back exhaust I already have a cold air intake and I already removed the spare tire and the spare tire holder because it broke. I was wondering I know they used to make OBDI tuners I was wondering if any one still makes them or if I can somehow change my computer to a 96 computer with a OBDII port. I just want a tuner lol. Or could I use a OBDI convertor to OBDII and then get a 96 OBDII tuner and plug it in?

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Ehh...long story short, you're mostly SOL unless you want to change everything over to be able to run OBDII.

If you can find one, the Mopar Performance PCM is going to be your best bet for performance. Those things take to mods like flies on ****, their only downfall is their fueling requirements: they need 93 octane to behave properly.

There used to be a company that would reprogram your stock PCM for a performance application, but their name escapes me. Besides, I'm thinking they were better suited to the guys that had a whole host of internal engine mods that required custom tuning.