95 Dodge Ram 2500 dash panel dashboard core replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge Ram V10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10
Have a 95 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 looking for a dash panel dashboard core replacement, I know that Mexico manufactures a replacement
does anyone have a website. I found it once but didn't save it, I'm starting to restore my truck

Thanks

hrdman2luv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's one I've been looking at.

2nd Generation Dodge Reproduction Lower Dashboard

It's a little steep on the price. But from what I gather, it's made of plastic that won't disintegrate. The other thing is how it takes 6 to 9 months to actually receive it. That's a long time to wait after spending almost $2K.

But I gotta replace my A/C and heater core. I figured I might as well, while I'm in there.

eldoradojim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Here's one I've been looking at.

2nd Generation Dodge Reproduction Lower Dashboard

It's a little steep on the price. But from what I gather, it's made of plastic that won't disintegrate. The other thing is how it takes 6 to 9 months to actually receive it. That's a long time to wait after spending almost $2K.

But I gotta replace my A/C and heater core. I figured I might as well, while I'm in there.
any info on that dash? i didnt know anyone was making the replacement structure yet for 94-97...there is one place making them for 98-02...ive thought about getting the aluminum one if i destroy the dash im trying to put in my truck right now...i have a 96 and bought a donor 97, for the dash and interior