A Few Questions From the New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02_5.9magnum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Hey guys gotta few questions my big 3 are my truck has a light miss in it new plugs haven't gotten to the wires rotor and rotor button but new plugs and cat (both were needed) any help? Next it has a light mouse type squeak in the Driver Front Wheel and Rear Passenger Wheel what can this be? Finally it has a click in the steering wheel when turning in either direction so what can this be as well? Details 02 5.9 Magnum 2wd any help greatly apreciated

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
Maybe for the engine you can post this in the second generation threads. Reason being is the 5.9 was the engine that the second gens ran on and the resr of the third gen rams have the 5.7 hemi or the 4.7 magnum. So the odds of finding another 02 3rd gen ram with the 5.9 are slim. Just a thought though.

Squeaks with the suspension are usually ball joints. I had to replace mine because they were really bad and I couldnt bare the squeaks anymore they were all shot.

For the steerung, bad inner tierods maybe? Im not sure I havent had this issue before but hopefully someone will chime in here

Welcome to the forum!