AC Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Agreed...weird to see knobs that you turn apparently to make air move faster/slower and a separate knob for warmer/colder air...my mind is blown!!! Haha.
Well, since there is no "set-it-and-forget-it" mode for 100% of situations, and since I change my fan controls several times each hour depending on how cold or hot I feel, it's nice that I actually have control over my system. I also change my directional control - face, feet, defrost - a couple of times a day and no system is going to know when I want to do that, so...:fishing1:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, since there is no "set-it-and-forget-it" mode for 100% of situations, and since I change my fan controls several times each hour depending on how cold or hot I feel, it's nice that I actually have control over my system. I also change my directional control - face, feet, defrost - a couple of times a day and no system is going to know when I want to do that, so...:fishing1:
Same with Auto Systems: Just turn off Auto and do manual adjustments

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same with Auto Systems: Just turn off Auto and do manual adjustments
BTBH, I just leave on Auto since I have the system, set at 60, and not worry. ALL I have to do is turn temp knob up/down drivers side control does both sides. The only time I have to turn "up" my AC, would be at highway speeds where the AC gets enough air pushed through so I actually get a lil cold if wearing shorts, since 100F out, LOL.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
BTBH, I just leave on Auto since I have the system, set at 60, and not worry. ALL I have to do is turn temp knob up/down drivers side control does both sides. The only time I have to turn "up" my AC, would be at highway speeds where the AC gets enough air pushed through so I actually get a lil cold if wearing shorts, since 100F out, LOL.
I think I may break down next spring and just also install the valve in the Water pump to core line like an old HCV and use, cause the redone blend door BS not cut it at anything over 95F and when above 100 F as it has been for over 56 days in a row till temp dropped to 98 F, just stupid hot.