Adams polishes half price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How much for everything?

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I want your claybars. How much to ship 87112 ?

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
The Americana he has is 70 bucks new. don't be put off by the cracks. It's totally normal and Americana is an amazing wax for the cost.

The old polishes are good and I've used them a lot. The new ones are amazing.

The pads aren't the latest, but still VERY good and useable no matter what product you use. Orange has the most cut, then white, then black/grey for the wax application.

I'm not sure why you're selling them. Adams has a 110% guarantee on their products.

Chris

Designflaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 CC Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in for the Americana - just shoot me a PM with PayPal addy

OP
OP
Bronco628

Bronco628

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Americana he has is 70 bucks new. don't be put off by the cracks. It's totally normal and Americana is an amazing wax for the cost.

The old polishes are good and I've used them a lot. The new ones are amazing.

The pads aren't the latest, but still VERY good and useable no matter what product you use. Orange has the most cut, then white, then black/grey for the wax application.

I'm not sure why you're selling them. Adams has a 110% guarantee on their products.

Chris

Selling because I was treated like a dirt bag for returning with the 110% gauruntee on another one of their products. To be fair to Adam's, it was a local reseller.

Last edited:

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Selling because I was treated like a dirt bag for returning with the 110% gauruntee on another one of their products. To be fair to Adam's, it was a local reseller.

Really? I've NEVER heard of this happening. That's disappointing and I'm sorry to hear that!

Can you PM me that reseller please? Adams is NOT that kind of company. They're nice almost to a fault and will bend over backwards to help a customer. I DO NOT like hearing you were treated poorly.

Last edited:

cbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is this all sold already? Damn, i wanted to buy the whole bunch together, just got stuck at work all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.