after this incedint im upgrading a few my steering components

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikehutch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a 2nd gen that this developed on. I always heard the top fuel dragster guys talk that when they would get the tire shakes that it would shake so hard they couldn't see.

Well that was my Dodge. It was a completely stock 2nd gen with 200k. BUt I had gone through all the suspension previously and this occured. Then replace the stabilizer...no dice. When back and check the track bar and it was shot after 1 year and less than 10k miles.

So a new track bar and I had read about the alignment settings on the net so I installed the eccectric bolts and got a good alignment.

This seemd to cure it.

BUt I cleared the highway a couple of times and when it hits all hell is coming loose and people were really good about getting out of my way. Certainly shook the mud and rust off the truck also. :)

DMart03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V-8
Thuren Fabrication, DTprofab, TopGunCustomz, 3rdstrikeperformance.

Try Googling Dodge Ram Track bar. :birgits_tiredcoffee

i've ordered from topguncustomz before, great guys...i guess i should have been more specific...i've been looking for a superlift one. thanks for the sites...i'll go check them out