Aftermarket Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Unfortunately I hit a deer this morning on my way to work. Fortunately it only caused damage to the front bumper. After looking into prices and quotes, I've determined it's going to run between $700-$800 to replace with Mopar's products. My question is: are there any aftermarket bumpers for a 2013 Ram Express? I've tried searching, but the only things I could find were meant for 2500s and up, or do not fit the Express model. All help is appreciated.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
if the 13 is still like the 10, I believe the only two major campanies is fab fours and iron cross for the ranch bumpers. I would have went iron cross but their full wrap has mesh, and I do not like that. It restricts air from hitting radiator. Deer is exactly why I upgraded, hit a deer with this you might not even feel it. I went fab fours, this setup with everything powder coat and lights was 3k. The iron cross would be about a grand less. This is when it was first installed, now it is trimmed up and lighted up. As you know the 1500 has weird angles, that is why most bumper companies passed on making the bumpers. I know this is probably not what you are looking for, but if you live in an area with a lot of deer like me, something to think about.

8355821946_7a7f3a3948_z.jpg

You can see how fab fours dealt with the angles, IMO they did a great job and the bumper was an easy install.
fab fours corner shot

Watch this, you can't even find where the deer hit the ranch bumper at 75mph!!! These things work, unfortunately probably would do the same to a motor cycle, lol.

Ranch Hand vs Deer - YouTube

Last edited:
OP
OP
VolsRam

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I appreciate the info. Is yours an express or sport model? Would you know why some bumpers will fit some 1500s but not the sport and express models?

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
It is an SLT, I don't think they had those models in this year, not sure on that though. Bottom line if those bumper companies say they will fit your truck, they will. So when ordering say year and model.

JustinC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
Sorry to hear about your bumper. Too bad ranch hand doesn't make bumpers or deer grille guards for the express. They kind of take forever in their line up, I heard that they just now added the ecoboost for example. I am pretty sure fab fours makes a bumper for the express, and the good thing about them is they have several style too depending on what you are looking for. I would definitely always double check with them before ordering so you know before you buy.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Sorry to hear about your furry encounter.
I'm 99% sure the Express and Sport are the same bumper. That might expand your options some. Sport and Express do not make provision for tow hooks, or mounting behind, but the colored facia can actually be applied over the chrome bumper on earlier years.

MusclezMarinara

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Crew 1500
Check out add bumpers did them on my uncles raptor bad ass

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Kore has a ram runner style front end for $800 that looks great.