AI tire recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WSeanMac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
here is what AI recommends for a 2019 1500 Warlock for daily driving city/highway good in rain with long wear.

what do you think?
  1. Michelin Defender LTX M/S
  2. Continental CrossContact LX20
  3. Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
here is what AI recommends for a 2019 1500 Warlock for daily driving city/highway good in rain with long wear.

what do you think?
  1. Michelin Defender LTX M/S
  2. Continental CrossContact LX20
  3. Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus

I had a set of Michelin LTX MS2's on my Tundra from about 2010 and they were an excellent highway tire. Quiet, excellent traction wet or dry, good gas mileage, they lasted about 80K miles.

I had replaced them with Michelin Defenders just before trading my Tundra for a Ram and still use them as summer tires on the Ram. I don't notice anything but the same performance as the previous LTX MS2s.

I have read reviews about using them in the snow which I would not recommend unless you only receive no more than a light dusting.

If you enjoy any offroading adventures, I would buy a good AT tire instead because they're more suited to pavement, AFAIC.

OP
OP
W

WSeanMac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thx, no off-roading for me I had a decade of that with my TJ. the truck is my daily driver, mix of city/highway. I use the bed a lot, I do not tow anything. I have blizzaks for the winter just need to replace the stock all seasons. thought it would be interesting to try AI as I am working on a lot of prompts for other stuff.