Air Bag fuse...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where is it located? Installing my body lift today and can't start until I find this.

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didn't know you needed to pull the airbag fuse for a body lift install.. Now I'm curious as to where its located. Have you checked in your owners manual?

corupt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Normally it is one of the fuses in the engine bay. But not a clue why you would have to pull that to install a lift kit. If the shop is that worried, disconnect the negative battery cable. Problem solved.

OP
OP
K

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found it. It is M16 and M32 or M36 (don't remember off top of my head), it is all one fuse. It is a silver "box" fuse under the hood in the fuse panel. I would imagine it is a safety precaution due to the fact that the front bumper needs to be removed from the truck for the body lift install.

Install is complete. Did it myself with only one run to Home Depot for a larger drill bit than what I had. All in all it took about 6 hours to complete from when I opened my tool box to when all tools were put away and garage was cleaned up. Only went with 1.5" lift. Just wanted a lil extra. Looks good with stock 20's and tires. With 3" leveling kit and 1.5" Body lift 1500 stands like a 2500.