Air Ride suspension repair procedure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AussiePeterJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemiv5.7
Hi all, my vehicle is 2022 1500 Limited with air-ride, can anyone help me out with a document with airbag remove/replace steps including nitrogen refill procedure. I had the LH rear bag burst and while it looks reasonably straight forward to replace there are always don't know what you don't know issues. I am sure others have come across this issue, certainly there are a few of us in OZ, so I think a useful resource.
Thanks

JTBroadfoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
For me, the factory service manual provides the best information. I have the 2015 version for my pickup and fortunately, it is on my computer and runs via a browser. It details every procedure and has links to procedures that need to proceed removing the airbag spring as well as steps to put it all back together and calibrate it. The manual has been valuable when there has been an issue and a dealer shifts to "Throw parts at it mode" because they don't have someone who understands how a system works. Reason I'm here is we have our first issue with the Air Suspension and are waiting for parts. Right rear started settling every month or so when parked. Over the last few months it's gotten more regular. 200k on vehicle.