Air Seats on Ram 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamGalaxie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Good afternoon folks.. I recently installed an onboard air compressor (Dual Zenith Air pumps with a 5 Gallon tank running 150psi 100%) anyhow train horns and helper airbags on the 5th wheel work great. BUT I have been toying with the idea of installing some air seats on the 3500 to help the ol back on the long RV treks. I have run into a number of manufactures saying they are only designed for the Class 8 world and have been told cant be done... Well " Hold my beer", haha In any case has anyone toyed with or installed air actuated seats on a 3500?

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I run PRP Suspension seats in my Jeep and love em! No more sore back in the car. Kinda pricey, but probably cheaper than air seats?
Around $850 for each seat, but well worth it.
When you order these seats you get to completely design the color pattern and materials used.
You could probably find some for your truck too?
IMG_1648.JPGIMG_1651.JPG

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good afternoon folks.. I recently installed an onboard air compressor (Dual Zenith Air pumps with a 5 Gallon tank running 150psi 100%) anyhow train horns and helper airbags on the 5th wheel work great. BUT I have been toying with the idea of installing some air seats on the 3500 to help the ol back on the long RV treks. I have run into a number of manufactures saying they are only designed for the Class 8 world and have been told cant be done... Well " Hold my beer", haha In any case has anyone toyed with or installed air actuated seats on a 3500?
see above

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
Modern vehicles you’ll have to solve the problem of integration with the airbag system. If all the components expected are not in place and communicating with the controller you’ll have fault codes and the bags probably won’t work in a crash.