Alignment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blu3s94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have bilsteins set at 2.1 rite now, I was going to set them to 2.8 saturday and install 1.5 inch steel spacers in the rear. I ordered mevotech UCAS but carid screwed up my order and I wont have them in time when I do all this. I was also planning on having an alignment done this same day but should I wait until the new ucas are installed or will it not change my alignment to just swap ucas? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
You definitely need to wait until the new A-arms are installed before taking it in for an alignment. The alignment is adjusted with the bolts that hold the A-arms to the frame.

Jameson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I installed my crap it seemed that there was no adjustment or cams on the upper control arms. All the adjustment was at the LCA and TREs...from what I could tell. Other trucks I'm used to the camber etc being adjusted by the UCA but these don't seem that way unless I'm a *******..which that has been the case many times.

OP
OP
B

blu3s94

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You definitely need to wait until the new A-arms are installed before taking it in for an alignment. The alignment is adjusted with the bolts that hold the A-arms to the frame.
Ok thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca