Ammo Reflex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Spent a lil time cleaning up today. Tried Ammo “Reflex” enamel coating. So far, impressed. We’ll see how it holds up. #ammonyc #rmsoffroad #hostilewheelsae54b2c74828bfd15a90b0025a7ecc9b.jpg
0967e3170856d85b81a17ebd17425ab9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, that’s a beautiful truck. Mine is black too. F...in full time job trying to keep it clean.

icetraxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How much of an application pain was it? Have you used any of their other products? I am a junkie when it comes to car cleaning products always looking for the next thing. I've done the ceramic. Not overly impressed with the longevity. I park outside a chemical plant so I know mine gets hit harder than most. I'm usually doing some sort of detail every other weekend.

OP
OP
OceanRescue01

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, that’s a beautiful truck. Mine is black too. F...in full time job trying to keep it clean.

I hear that buddy. It looked good for like 20 minutes!

OP
OP
OceanRescue01

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How much of an application pain was it? Have you used any of their other products? I am a junkie when it comes to car cleaning products always looking for the next thing. I've done the ceramic. Not overly impressed with the longevity. I park outside a chemical plant so I know mine gets hit harder than most. I'm usually doing some sort of detail every other weekend.

I can’t speak on the longevity yet, however the application was super easy. Similar to ceramic in that it rainbows then you just wipe off. The difference is, as I understand, it doesn’t last as long but the trade off being no baking or anything like that. Overall I’m super happy with it. The paint correction took me 10x more time than applying the enamel coating. Ammonyc has awesome YouTube videos. Worth the watch.

icetraxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I might go that route. I did a ceramic on mine a couple of years ago and it's held up ok. I still will throw a coat of cermic wax on it from time to time so I think that added to its health. my problem is I like to detail and there are very few products I've found that do the black justice. I have the black crystal metallic. I might pick up some of the ammonyc stuff to see how it does

OP
OP
OceanRescue01

OceanRescue01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I might go that route. I did a ceramic on mine a couple of years ago and it's held up ok. I still will throw a coat of cermic wax on it from time to time so I think that added to its health. my problem is I like to detail and there are very few products I've found that do the black justice. I have the black crystal metallic. I might pick up some of the ammonyc stuff to see how it does

Yes man. I hear ya. Never ending cycle! I used chemical guys swirl remover on a medium pad, then their cutting compound on a light pad and finished with their black light on a finishing pad and that stuff was awesome! Ammo reflex on top. I’m no pro nor is it show quality work but for a daily driver and someone who is slightly **** about their truck it definitely got the job done for me. Good luck! Can’t wait to see your results bud!